(unas notas antiguas de un curso de hace un año)
- La integración de metodologías cualitativas y cuantitativas
- Construcción de evidencias en Salud Pública: problemas metodológicos
- Getting Evidence into Practice in Public Health: This publication describes how the Health Development Agency (HDA) has established systems and protocols to develop the evidence base in public health and to produce guidance materials based on that evidence. It also outlines the proposed basis for changing public health practice using that evidence and guidance. Several important questions are raised:
- What is the best way to develop evidence in public health?
- What is the definition of evidence?
- How may evidence best be usedto produce guidance for practice?
- What are the practicalities involved in putting evidence into practice?
- And what are the best ways of stimulating change in practice?
This account acknowledges the complexity of the processes. It also describes some of the underlying theory and debates in the fields of producing evidence of effective public health interventions, developing practical guidance, and supporting change within the evidence-into-practice cycle.