Saltar al contenido.
(1) En la Escalera
- [At Bird’s trial]
- Ilene: And what is your occupation?
- Omar: Occupation?
- Ilene: What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?
- Omar: I rip and run.
- Ilene: You…
- Omar: I robs drug dealers.
- Ilene: And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?
- Omar: Well, I don’t know exactly. I venture to say maybe ‘bout eight or nine years.
- Ilene: Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years and live to tell about it?
- Omar: Day at a time, I suppose.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: