The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has sponsored “The Qualitative Research Guidelines project”. The project develops a website for people using, evaluting research with qualitative approach and qualitative methods in healthcare settings.
The goals of this project are:
- Identify and describe a wide range of qualitative research methods, interpretive and analytic approaches commonly used in healthcare research.
- Identify published criteria for designing high quality qualitative research projects that reflect the values of the healthcare community. Click here to see the published criteria we identified.
- Provide links to publications that exemplify excellence in qualitative research. Click here to see the exemplars we have identified.
- Address issues around the integration of qualitative and quantitative research approaches in multi-method studies
More information/resources about Qualitative research:
- Investigación cualitativa: recuperando la narrativa en ciencias de la salud
- El agua contiene al vaso
- Investigación cualitativa: observar y preguntar de manera diferente
- Integrando investigación cuantitativa e investigación cualitativa
- Hitler hates qualitative research